TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Company shall not be responsible for failure to perform this contract by reason of accident, fire, tempest, strikes or any cause outside its control, though every effort will be made to maintain service confirmed. There can be no guarantee that the vehicle will perform the journey in any given time and the Company shall not be accountable for any loss, inconvenience or damage which may arise from any delay, traffic congestion, road accident or breakdown. The maximum liability for the company does not exceed the value of the hire.
- The hirer/s shall be responsible to the Company for any damage to the vehicle, its fittings or equipment through negligence, misconduct or any fault of the hirer/s or any passengers carried thereon.
- Whilst every precaution is taken, the Company will not in any case be responsible for loss or damage of or to any article placed or carried on their vehicles.
- The hirer/s undertake/s to be responsible for the orderly and satisfactory behaviour of the members of the party and their conduct shall not be such as to cause annoyance to the public.
- Alcohol may not be consumed on the vehicle but it can be carried in the luggage compartment and consumed off the vehicle.
- The acceptance of this order is made subject to the vehicle of the type or size to be hired here under being available at date upon which this form is received by the Company.
- Should the hirer/s on the day of trip wish to extend or vary the route as specified on this form, such instructions must be written out and signed by hirer/s and given to the driver in which case an extra charge will be made according to the additional mileage covered and time, such charge to be computed in accordance with the Company’s tariff ruling on the date of trip. The hirer/s cannot assume use of the vehicle between outward and return journeys, nor to remain at the destination for the hirer/s use unless agreed with the Company in advance.
- DRIVERS HOURS By Act of Parliament all drivers are required to have 4.5 hours rest in any 12 hoursduty or 10hours in 24. He/She must not be permitted to drive for more than 4.5 hours continuous except on a few special occasions. All hiring arrangements are entered into by the Company on the basis of the coach or coaches not being required for a longer period, special arrangements will be made if possible provided notice is given when booking.
- The vehicle is constructed to carry the number of passengers shown. The hirer/s shall not permit the vehicle to carry more than the permitted number of passengers for which it was designed and if the insurance policy of the Company in respect of the vehicle is violated by reason of the vehicle having been overloaded, the hirer/s will indemnify the Company against any loss arising there from. The company reserves the right to provide a larger vehicle than specified at no additional charge unless any extra seats are used in which case an additional pro rata charge will be made to the hirer/s.
- In the event of the Company being unable for reasons beyond its control to provide a suitable vehicle for the performance of this contract the Company shall have the right to obtain the due performance of its obligations hereunder by a third party, and performance by such third party shall be deemed to be a good discharge by the Company of its obligations hereunder.
- a. Price quoted may be increased if there are any unforeseen rises in running costs such as Fuel, Tolls and Channel crossings etc. Such items will be surcharged onto the invoice.
b. In the event of a price increase after checking with customer they are free to cancel without penalty.
- a. If the hirer/s wish to cancel any agreement, the following scale of charges will apply in relation to the total hire charge;
b. The cost of Channel Crossings, accommodation, meals and theatre tickets which have already been purchased by the Company at the request of the hirer/s will be charged to the hirer/s plus any administration charges incurred by the Company.
DAYS PRIOR TO CANCELLATION OF COACH HIRE
- 10 days or more
- 25% of hire
- 6-9 days
- 50% of hire
- 3-5 days
- 75% of hire
- 1-2 days
- 100% of hire
c. Cancellation due to inclement weather conditions will be charged as above.
- Accidents or incidents that occur on board or within the confines of the vehicle must be reported within 7 days to allow for full investigation or we shall not be liable for damages.